Monday, November 10, 2014

Trick-or-Treat

 
This year I let Isaac choose what they would be for Halloween.  He said he wanted to be an animal.  When I asked him which one, he said he wanted to be an elephant and he wanted Ethan to be a giraffe.  I was surprised he chose those animals but quickly started looking for costumes.  Luckily, I remembered that I had a giraffe outfit that we got as a gift when Isaac was young.  It worked perfectly for the few number of times that Ethan dressed up. 

Isaac was a big fan of trick-or-treating.  We had practiced and talked about it for weeks leading up to Halloween so he got the hang of it really fast.  We went trick-or-treating in Mimi and Pa's neighborhood the weekend before Halloween because the weather was beautiful.















No comments:

Post a Comment