Sunday, December 14, 2014
Friday, December 5, 2014
Ethan is four months old today! Ethan's appointment is next week so I will find out just how big he is. We are still adjusting to having two children but it certainly gets easier every day.
Ethan continues to change. Here are a few notable items:
- experimenting with different sounds
- he screeches rather than cries (so loud)
- starting to push off and try to roll over
- has slept through the night twice (9pm-6am) *I forgot what it felt like to sleep 8 hours straight.*
- loves to watch his big brother play
- grabs toys and puts them in his mouth
- likes his car seat
- would sleep all afternoon if you hold him
- size 3 diapers and almost exclusively 9 month clothes
It is just amazing how fast babies grow and develop.
Hopefully, more blog posts to come but Christmas and birthday party preparations are taking up most of our time these days.
Here are a few pictures of the boys.
|"Are we done yet?"|
|I think Ethan will have to start holding Isaac soon.|